Ad

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm officially a dad

Somewhere in 2006:

Was walking around with Priscilla, Calvary Church bazaar at Bukit Jalil then she met her friends:

Priscilla: eh hihi... bla bla bla
Friends: eh hihi... bla bla bla...
Priscilla: ya... bla bla bla...
Friends: ahh... icic ... bla bla bla

*the conversation goes on....
then one of Priscilla's friends looked at me*

Friend: Your dad ah???

Today in Midvalley with Jamie in the optical shop looking for new pair of glasses, then Jamie met her friend with the brother:

Jamie: hey... bla bla bla...
Friend: hey... bla bla bla...
Jamie: yala... bla bla bla...

*the conversation goes on....
then her friend's brother said...*

Friend's brother: Your dad choosing glasses for you???

=_="""

Eh!!! hello...
you want new glasses? I really look that old ar... lol

I guess I'm qualify to be a dad?
Doesn't sound like a compliment but also not a "curse"

but... aiyo...

Haha... don't know want to laugh or cry...

wonder what's next...

6 comments:

Jamie said...

daddy daddy, where is my allowance!?!??! I WANT IT NOW!!!*throws a tantrum*
hahha, no la jimmy, you DONT look old!in fact i think you look your age=) but then again maybe it is coz i know you for so long already
hahha...
but come on, the guy on the inside is still very young and youthful(not to mention lame)

jimmytch said...

Jamie my daughter! Daddy give you your allowance d... tsk tsk notty girl still want to ask more... =_=

hehe yes yes, I am always young inside ^_^

Btw i bought my glasses d, u shall see it during retreat =P

look like old dad... lol

Anonymous said...

hahah hi daddy, i need allowance too :)
not old la, matured k?
haha
oh i bought specs today too!
my *cough* real daddy took me to buy :)

jimmytch said...

haha gave you d lo....
see daddy so good buy you new specs... haha like daddy like daughter... see ya around... we shall take pics with our new specs... lol

Anonymous said...

hahshshshahhahah

jimmytch said...

lol!!!

Ad