Ad

Thursday, December 20, 2007

No more a student, not yet an employee.

Was driving back after a long day in Uni for caroling and CF Christmas party in friend's house, tired but it was fun tho.

Result is coming out today!!! As in 20th Dec 2007, 12am Australian time. (3 hours ahead of Malaysia)

After dropping my friends back, was looking at the time; 11pm Malaysian time, means that result already out in the net. @_@

Was very anxious, can't wait to check the result, but in other way very fearful and doubtful.

But at the end fail or pass will determine whether I am a graduate or not. So no point think so much, quickly went home unpack the stuff in the car,
rush up to my room!!!
on the computer!!!
access to CSU (Charles Sturt University) website!!!
waiting for it to load...!!! gosh like so excited right?
But to tell you the truth I don't like the feeling of this.

BREATH IN!!! then take a look on the transcript page...
*big sigh*... I PASS!!!
Praise the Lord!!!

Even tho result not great, but really thank God for it. It will be sad to spend another semester to retake, but SERIOUSLY I am so prepare for this man, I really did thought of it believe it or not, that's how bad I did in my final exam.

Bye bye to all the books... haha finally I can get rid of it after all this years.
No more last minute assignments/project.
No more late for class.

Haih but now I'm no more a student, is like the feeling when we so eager to left high school but at the end you will miss high school after we left.

Life still goes on, there is no stopping wherever I'm at now. There is a long road ahead of me to move on.















Even though the road ahead is full of uncertainty, I might be walking alone because it's my path that I choose to walk on. Whether or not I'm alone on this path, I know God is always there to walk with me, my family and friends to encourage me.

No more a student, soon to be an employee T_T.

SAD CASE!!!

Haha!!! chill larh enjoy my holiday while I still can. =)

P/S:
Before the caroling in Uni today the MC (emcee) was announcing the 'lucky draw' winner. One of the prizes was multipurpose bowl (first time I heard of it =_="""), so...

James: Huh! What's that again arh?

Jimmy: Haha, multipurpose bowl.

James: Huh! serious arh? *very loud with disbelief reaction*

Jimmy: Haha ya, multipurpose mangkuk.

James: Mangkuk betul...

Jimmy: Memang mangkuk man... =_="

lol... so hilarious.

1 comment:

anna said...

hahah! memang mangkuk.

yupyup not alone! nvr alone! got God, got friend. =)

Ad