Ad

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chinese New Year "revelation"

Went visiting 1st day of CNY.

Was quite reluctant to go tho. But still go larh, just spend time with family, since I don't spend much time with family members =\.

Dad was very happy I followed them to visit my relatives, but in my mind was thinking about what the aunties/uncles will ask me, for example question such as:

"Got girlfriend already arh?"

Was trying to think how to answer them, probably this:

"Which one?"

or

"Nolarh, I married already mah, you don't know arh?"

But I was surprised they didn't asked me that "common" question they used to ask me.

Instead they said to me:

"Wah, Chee Huat lu pui liow!!! (you fat already)"

I just gived them a big smile:






But in my mind was like:

=_="""

and this:







was also imagining this:























Do I look this fat after few years didn't met them???
lol... that picture above so obese...

Not complaining about what they had said...
but just the way they said it was like a shock to them...Haha!!!

But, but, but, the most important statement...
aunty & cousin sisters said "Handsome already!!!"

Muahahahah!!!
Of course handsome right?
God created each and everyone of us beautifully/handsome...

Ok larh forgiven...

Let's continue hunting for angpaus with "confident"...lol

No comments:

Ad