Ad

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Public Holiday

Wah... so long didn't blog liow.

Work was fine, lots things to learn, have to get use of the environment, company policy, code of ethics, code of business and the list goes on @_@.

Now I understand why public holiday is so precious...lol... it's only my 4th day of working, I started to look on the calender for public holiday liow, but sadly the next one will be on Labour Day (1st of May).

It's not that I don't enjoy my work, just that suddenly it felt like you need 40 hours a day instead of 24 hours T_T.

Well I hope that I able to get use to it a.s.a.p. It's just matter of time.

I need sleep now... ZZzzZZZzz

2 comments:

JTan said...

haha.. now u know...

all the best with work wei..

;-)

jimmytch said...

hey jeremy... ya man... u too... in need more public holidays haha...

Ad